Welcome to this stunning 2-story home that boasts 3-4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. As you walk up to the home, you will immediately notice the full covered front porch, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. As you enter the home, you will be greeted by a flex room, perfect for a home office or playroom. The first floor features 9′ ceilings and an open concept layout, making it perfect for entertaining and everyday living.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream, with an abundance of cabinets and a large walk-in pantry. The breakfast room is just off the kitchen and has a sliding glass door that leads to the backyard. The great room sits just off the kitchen and breakfast area, creating an open and inviting space.
The first floor also features a convenient laundry room and a mud room with a large coat closet, perfect for storing all of your outdoor gear.
As you make your way upstairs, you will find a spacious loft, perfect for a second living area or game room. The owner’s suite is a true retreat, with a walk-in shower and a large walk-in closet. The additional bedrooms share a hall bath and offer plenty of space for family and guests.
The full basement is ready for your finishing touches and provides plenty of storage space. The 2-3 car garage is perfect for storing cars and all of your outdoor toys. This home has it all, and it won’t last long!
- Square Feet: 2,443
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Garage: 2.5 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Full Basement
- Owner’s Suite: 2nd Floor
If you’re looking for a scenic neighborhood with a private feel that is still close to everything Grove City, Ohio offers, you won’t find a community more perfect than Pinnacle Quarry. These new homes for sale in Grove City will be situated amongst over 70 acres of reserve space, so you’ll get the best of both worlds: close to town but in a peaceful and quiet setting. Enjoy an Olympic-sized community pool, a private golf course, and a clubhouse complete with basketball courts, tennis courts, and a workout facility right down the road. Pinnacle Quarry will make you feel right at home with the luscious trees surrounding the community, walking paths, and scenic ponds.
Students of Pinnacle Quarry will grow their knowledge in the sought-after South-Western City School District, which includes Jackson Middle School and Grove City High School. As a parent, you can be confident that your children will receive the best education in the area.
The best part about these homes for sale in Pinnacle Quarry? They’re just minutes away from everything you need: great restaurants, shopping, fun activities down the street, and easy access to major employers. Boasting 15 restaurants, a Kroger, a Target, a Walmart Supercenter, and more, Stringtown Road is just a convenient 4-minute drive from this community. Hop on I-71 for a short drive to Downtown Columbus where there’s no shortage of entertainment and restaurant options. Have a date night at Nationwide Arena watching the Columbus Blue Jackets play or attend a concert at Express Live! to see your favorite band perform. With I-71 and I-270 quickly accessible, you can get to any part of Columbus easily, making your morning commutes a breeze. Live within minutes of big employers like Ohio Health Grove City Methodist Hospital, Mount Carmel Grove City, FedEx, Amazon, Zulily, and Georgia-Pacific Corporation. Spend your time off having fun in Grove City! For a fun day outdoors with your family, visit Big Splash at Evans Park or the Scioto Grove Metro Park, which is down the street from your new home. If you’re a golfer, grab your clubs and head to the premiere Pinnacle Golf Course in your backyard. You can always have a delicious bite to eat or a refreshing drink at a local spot along Broadway in the Grove City Town Center.
- 1 Community - Pinnacle Quarry
- 2 Structural - Basement - Full
- 2 Structural - Basement - Walkout
- 2 Structural - Ceiling - First Floor 9 Foot
- 2 Structural - Ceiling - Second Floor 8 Foot
- 2 Structural - Den/Office/Study
- 2 Structural - Dining Area - Bay Window
- 2 Structural - Garage - 2 Car
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Laundry - First Floor
- 2 Structural - Loft Space
- 2 Structural - Mud Room
- 2 Structural - Owner's Bedroom Tray Ceiling
- 3 Exterior - Front Porch - Covered
- 3 Exterior - Stone Accents
- 3 Exterior - Vinyl Siding
- 4 Interior - Den - French Doors
- 4 Interior - Fireplace
- 4 Interior - Flooring - LVP
- 4 Interior - Hall Bath - Double Bowl Vanity
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Stainless Steel Appliances
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Tile Backsplash
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Quartz Counters
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Shower with Seat
- 6 Amenities - Clubhouse
- 6 Amenities - Fitness Facility
- 6 Amenities - Golf Course
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Outdoor Sports Area
- 6 Amenities - Swimming pool
- 6 Amenities - Walking Trails
- Scioto Grove Metro Park (0.82 mi)36 reviews
- Henceroth Park (1.95 mi)1 reviews
- Scioto Audubon Metro Park (5.53 mi)81 reviews
- Grove City Brewing Company (3.4 mi)198 reviews
- 3 Brothers Diner (3.24 mi)402 reviews
- Blu-Willy’s (3.45 mi)64 reviews