This beautiful two-story home boasts an open concept layout, perfect for entertaining and everyday living. With 2,053 square feet of living space, this home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a full basement.
As you enter the home, you’ll be greeted by 9-foot ceilings and solid surface flooring throughout the main level living area. The half-turn staircase adds a touch of elegance and leads you to the second floor.
The main level also includes a study, perfect for a home office or library. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with an island, beautiful cabinetry, granite countertops, and a walk-in pantry. The mud room is conveniently located off the kitchen and is perfect for storing shoes and jackets.
The second floor offers a laundry room, making laundry day a breeze. The owner’s suite is a sanctuary with a double bowl vanity, walk-in shower, water closet, and a walk-in closet. The additional three bedrooms and hall bath provide ample space for everyone.
The full basement is ready for your finishing touches and provides ample storage space. The 2-car garage offers space for your cars and additional storage. This home is perfect for those looking for a spacious and elegant home with all the modern amenities.
- Square feet: 2,053
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Garage: 2 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Full Basement
- Owner’s Suite: 2nd Floor
- School District: Hamilton Local Schools
Butler Farms Details:
Ready to move to one of the area’s hottest real estate markets? Obetz is growing and this community is the place to be! Conveniently located near downtown Columbus, Groveport, and Grove City, living in this location gives you access to all the shopping and restaurants you love. Beautiful ponds, tree-lined lots and walking paths make this a perfect place to live. This area is served by the Hamilton Local Schools, which ranks among the best school districts in Ohio.
The community is located on the West Side of Lockbourne Road south of I-270 in the Village of Obetz, Franklin County, Ohio, approximately 15 minutes from downtown Columbus.
- Walking – Nature Trails
- 1 Community - Butler Farms
- 2 Structural - Basement - Full
- 2 Structural - Ceiling - First Floor 9 Foot
- 2 Structural - Den/Office/Study
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Laundry - Second Floor
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - Walk-In Closet
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Water Closet
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Walking Trails
- Three Creeks Metro Park (3.69 mi)24 reviews
- Scioto Grove Metro Park (3.15 mi)36 reviews
- Marion Franklin Park (2.57 mi)1 reviews
- South Village Grille (4.85 mi)307 reviews
- Lupita’s Mexican Cuisine (4.26 mi)24 reviews
- The Paddock Pub (5.25 mi)37 reviews
- Kroger Food and Pharmacy (1.97 mi)9 reviews
- Kelly's Market (1.68 mi)9 reviews
- Schwan Food Co (1.51 mi)5 reviews