This stunning ranch-style patio home is the perfect blend of style and low maintenance living. With 1,865 square feet of living space, this home boasts 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, as well as an open floor plan with 9′ ceilings, providing a spacious and airy feel.
The heart of the home is the beautiful kitchen, which features a large island with granite countertops and a walk-in pantry. The open concept design allows for easy entertaining and flow between the kitchen, dining, and living areas.
For those who work from home or need a dedicated space, a study is also included in this home’s floor plan. The convenient laundry room is also located on the main level, making it easy to keep up with daily chores.
The owner’s suite is a luxurious retreat, with a double sink vanity, walk-in shower, water closet, and dual walk-in closets. The bedrooms are separated by a shared hallway and bathroom, making it ideal for guests or family members.
The covered back porch is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The 2-car garage provides ample storage space for vehicles and additional items.
This home has been designed with the ultimate in low maintenance living in mind, making it perfect for those who want to enjoy a stress-free lifestyle. Don’t miss your chance to own this beautiful patio home today!
- Square feet: 1,865
- Stories: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Garage: 3 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Slab
- Owner’s Suite: 1st Floor
- School District: South Western City Schools
Tree Tops at Trailview Run:
Beautiful new community in Grove City, just 20 minutes from downtown Columbus. Feel like you escaped the hustle & bustle in this rural setting, all while enjoying the convenience of the heart of Grove City being right around the corner.
This location is a mixture of both traditional single-family and low-maintenance lifestyle homes, offering something for everyone.
Minutes away from popular destinations and convenient shopping. Served by the Southwestern City School district, Trail View Run is served by Buckeye Woods Elementary, Hayes Intermediate School, Jackson Middle School, and Grove City High School.
So close to everything, including nearby Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park, which features more than 7,000 acres of forest, prairies, and wetlands. The Big and Little Darby Creeks running through the park are both State and National Scenic Rivers. Take the family for a day of biking, canoeing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing, ice-skating, and more.
Patio Homes/ Low Maintenance Description:
Imagine life without the burden and responsibility of lawn and landscape maintenance. You have more time for your hobbies, family and friends. This low maintenance life can be yours. This master-planned community is conveniently located in Pataskala, near fantastic dining, shopping, golf and entertainment. Flexible floor plans offer features that fit your lifestyle perfectly. Less Work, More Fun!
- Walking – Nature Trails
- Picnic shelter
- Biking Paths
- Buckeye Woods Elementary – Public | K-4 – 1.5 miles
- Hayes Intermediate School – Public | 5-6 – 3 miles
- Jackson Middle School – Public | 7-8 – 1.1 miles
- Grove City High School – Public | 9-12 2.3 miles
- 1 community - Treetops at Trail View Run
- 2 Structural - 1 story
- 2 Structural - Den/Office/Study
- 2 Structural - Garage - 3 car
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Laundry - First Floor
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - 1st Floor
- 2 Strutural - Owner's Suite 2 Walk-In Closets
- 3 Exterior - Back Porch/Veranda/Patio - Covered
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Shower with Seat
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Water Closet
- 6 Amenities - Community Park
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Low Maintenance
- 6 Amenities - Walking Trails
- Henceroth Park (1.23 mi)1 reviews
- Fryer Park (3.33 mi)6 reviews
- Scioto Grove Metro Park (1.36 mi)34 reviews
- Portside Cafe (2.34 mi)54 reviews
- 3 Brothers Diner (4.17 mi)369 reviews
- Blu-Willy’s (4.03 mi)51 reviews
- Kroger (1.66 mi)21 reviews
- Kroger Food and Pharmacy (3.3 mi)11 reviews
- Meijer (2.03 mi)23 reviews
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (2.85 mi)12 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (2.47 mi)32 reviews
- Grove City Cancer Thrift Shop (2.97 mi)6 reviews