This beautiful ranch-style patio home boasts 1,748 sq ft of living space with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. As soon as you enter, you’ll be impressed by the 9′ ceilings that give a sense of grandeur and spaciousness. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and the kitchen island is the perfect gathering spot for family and friends. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with granite countertops, a walk-in pantry, and plenty of storage and counter space. The laundry room is conveniently located on the main level, making it easy to keep your home organized and tidy.
The owner’s suite is a true retreat with a double sink vanity, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet. The study is perfect for those who need a quiet space to work or read. The covered back porch is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the outdoors, whether you’re grilling or just enjoying the sunshine.
The 2-car garage is a bonus, providing ample space for your vehicles and extra storage. This patio home is perfect for those looking for a low-maintenance lifestyle, with all of the amenities you could want in a home. Don’t miss your chance to own this beautiful ranch-style patio home!
- Square feet: 2,377
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Garage: 2 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Slab
- Owner’s Suite: 1st Floor
- School District: South Western City Schools
Tree Tops at Trailview Run:
Beautiful new community in Grove City, just 20 minutes from downtown Columbus. Feel like you escaped the hustle & bustle in this rural setting, all while enjoying the convenience of the heart of Grove City being right around the corner.
This location is a mixture of both traditional single-family and low-maintenance lifestyle homes, offering something for everyone.
Minutes away from popular destinations and convenient shopping. Served by the Southwestern City School district, Trail View Run is served by Buckeye Woods Elementary, Hayes Intermediate School, Jackson Middle School, and Grove City High School.
So close to everything, including nearby Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park, which features more than 7,000 acres of forest, prairies, and wetlands. The Big and Little Darby Creeks running through the park are both State and National Scenic Rivers. Take the family for a day of biking, canoeing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing, ice-skating, and more.
Patio Homes/ Low Maintenance Description:
Imagine life without the burden and responsibility of lawn and landscape maintenance. You have more time for your hobbies, family and friends. This low maintenance life can be yours. This master-planned community is conveniently located in Pataskala, near fantastic dining, shopping, golf and entertainment. Flexible floor plans offer features that fit your lifestyle perfectly. Less Work, More Fun!
- Walking – Nature Trails
- Picnic shelter
- Biking Paths
- Buckeye Woods Elementary – Public | K-4 – 1.5 miles
- Hayes Intermediate School – Public | 5-6 – 3 miles
- Jackson Middle School – Public | 7-8 – 1.1 miles
- Grove City High School – Public | 9-12 2.3 miles
- 1 community - Treetops at Trail View Run
- 2 Structural - Bonus Room
- 2 Structural - Flex Room
- 2 Structural - Garage - 2 Car
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - 1st Floor
- 3 Exterior - Patio - Covered
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 6 Amenities - Community Park
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Low Maintenance
- 6 Amenities - Pavilion
- 6 Amenities - Walking Trails
- Henceroth Park (1.23 mi)1 reviews
- Fryer Park (3.33 mi)6 reviews
- Scioto Grove Metro Park (1.36 mi)34 reviews
- Blu-Willy’s (4.03 mi)51 reviews
- Grove City Brewing Company (4.03 mi)179 reviews
- 3 Brothers Diner (4.17 mi)369 reviews
- Kroger (1.66 mi)21 reviews
- Kroger Food and Pharmacy (3.3 mi)11 reviews
- Meijer (2.03 mi)23 reviews
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (2.85 mi)12 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (2.47 mi)32 reviews
- Grove City Cancer Thrift Shop (2.97 mi)6 reviews