This beautiful 2-story home boasts 2,600 sq ft of living space, with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. As you approach the home, you’ll be greeted by a covered front porch, perfect for relaxing on warm summer evenings. As you enter the home, you’ll be struck by the open concept layout, which flows seamlessly from one room to the next. The first floor features solid surface flooring throughout, as well as 9′ ceilings, making the space feel airy and open.
The heart of the home is the kitchen, which boasts a large island, beautiful cabinetry, and granite countertops. The kitchen also features a walk-in pantry, making it easy to keep all of your cooking essentials organized. The mud room, located just off the kitchen, includes a closet, making it easy to keep coats, shoes, and other items out of sight. There’s also a first floor guest bedroom and full bathroom, perfect for hosting overnight guests. The study, located just off the family room, is perfect for working from home or for use as a home office. The staircase, which enters from the family room, offers both convenience and privacy.
The second floor features a loft, which is perfect for use as a playroom or as a second living space. The second floor laundry is also located on this level, making it easy to keep up with laundry duties. The owner’s suite is a true retreat, featuring a large walk-in closet, double sink vanity, water closet, and walk-in shower. There are also 3 additional bedrooms and a hall bath on this level.
The home also features a 2 car garage and a full basement, providing plenty of storage space. This home is truly a must-see!
- Square feet:
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 0
- Garage: 2 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Full Basement
- Owner’s Suite: 2nd Floor
- School District: Southwest Licking Local Schools
Ellington Village Details:
Ellington Village Drone = Ellington UnBranded: https://vimeo.com/643242420
Ellington Village is located on S.R. 16 (East Broad St. closer to Columbus) nestled between Pataskala and Downtown Granville. Granville features a New England feel with its architecture and is home to the prestigious Denison University.
Located in a lovely country setting, Ellington Village features large homesites of a more rural neighborhood, but has convenient accessibility to retail shopping, restaurants, parks, golf courses and is less than 15 minutes from Buckeye Lake. Its proximity to the new S.R 161 by-pass makes for a quick commute to the Easton Town Center, New Albany and major business centers. Ellington Village is served by the growing Southwest Licking School System as well as Northridge Local Schools. Ellington Village’s attractive pricing coupled with its convenient rural setting make it perfect for the homeowner looking for the best of both worlds.
- Walking – Nature Trails
- Pool and Pool House – Coming Soon!
Schools: Southwest Licking or Northridge Local Schools
- Kirkersville Elementary School – Public | K-5 – 4.5 miles
- Watkins Middle School – Public | 6-8 – 4.7 miles
- Watkins Memorial High School – Public | 9-12 – 4.8 miles
- 1 Community - Ellington Village
- 2 Structural - Basement - Full
- 2 Structural - Ceiling - First Floor 9 Foot
- 2 Structural - Den/Office/Study
- 2 Structural - Garage - 2 Car
- 2 Structural - Guest Suite - First Floor
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Laundry - Second Floor
- 2 Structural - Loft Space
- 2 Structural - Mud Room
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - Walk-In Closet
- 4 Interior - Hall Bath - Double Bowl Vanity
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Walk-In Shower
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Water Closet
- 6 Amenities - Clubhouse
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Swimming pool
- 6 Amenities - Walking Trails
- Spring Valley Nature Preserve (4.41 mi)7 reviews
- Wildwood Park (4.54 mi)5 reviews
- Infirmary Mound Park (4.36 mi)6 reviews
- Snapshots Lounge (4.77 mi)112 reviews
- Station (5.03 mi)23 reviews
- Three Tigers Brewing Company (5.27 mi)141 reviews
- Granville Market (5.07 mi)14 reviews
- Kroger Food and Pharmacy (3.55 mi)15 reviews
- Lynd Fruit Farm (3.59 mi)135 reviews