This beautiful ranch style home boasts 1,635 square feet of living space, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The covered front porch is the perfect spot for enjoying your morning coffee or evening breeze. Inside, you’ll find 9′ ceilings and hard surface flooring throughout, adding to the open and airy feel of the home.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring a large island with plenty of space for meal prep and storage. The cabinets are beautiful and come with hardware, while the granite countertops add a touch of elegance. A laundry room is conveniently located on the main level, making it easy to keep your clothes clean and tidy.
The owner’s suite is a true retreat, with a double sink vanity and walk-in shower in the bathroom, as well as a water closet for added privacy. The walk-in closet is spacious and provides ample room for all your clothing and accessories.
For those who need extra storage or workspace, the 2 car garage and full basement are sure to come in handy. This home has it all and is ready for you to make it your own.
- Square feet: 1,635
- Stories: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Garage: 2 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Full Basement
- Owner’s Suite: 1st Floor
- School District: Northridge Local Schools
Ellington Village Details:
Ellington Village Drone = Ellington UnBranded: https://vimeo.com/643242420
Ellington Village is located on S.R. 16 (East Broad St. closer to Columbus) nestled between Pataskala and Downtown Granville. Granville features a New England feel with its architecture and is home to the prestigious Denison University.
Located in a lovely country setting, Ellington Village features large homesites of a more rural neighborhood, but has convenient accessibility to retail shopping, restaurants, parks, golf courses and is less than 15 minutes from Buckeye Lake. Its proximity to the new S.R 161 by-pass makes for a quick commute to the Easton Town Center, New Albany and major business centers. Ellington Village is served by the growing Southwest Licking School System as well as Northridge Local Schools. Ellington Village’s attractive pricing coupled with its convenient rural setting make it perfect for the homeowner looking for the best of both worlds.
- Walking – Nature Trails
- Pool and Pool House – Coming Soon!
Schools: Southwest Licking or Northridge Local Schools
- Kirkersville Elementary School – Public | K-5 – 4.5 miles
- Watkins Middle School – Public | 6-8 – 4.7 miles
- Watkins Memorial High School – Public | 9-12 – 4.8 miles
- Northridge Primary School – Public | 1-4 – 4.5 miles
- Northridge Middle School – Public | 7-8 – 11.3 miles
- Northridge High School – Public | 9-12 – 11.3 miles
- 1 Community - Ellington Village
- 2 Structural - 1 story
- 2 Structural - Basement - Full
- 2 Structural - Ceiling - First Floor 9 Foot
- 2 Structural - Garage - 2 Car
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - 1st Floor
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - Walk-In Closet
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Walk-In Shower
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Water Closet
- 6 Amenities - Clubhouse
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Swimming pool
- 6 Amenities - Walking Trails
- Wildwood Park (4.52 mi)5 reviews
- Spring Valley Nature Preserve (4.41 mi)6 reviews
- Infirmary Mound Park (4.41 mi)6 reviews
- Snapshots Lounge (4.76 mi)105 reviews
- Three Tigers Brewing Company (5.26 mi)128 reviews
- Elliot's Wood Fired Kitchen & Tap (3.36 mi)43 reviews
- Granville Market (5.06 mi)13 reviews
- Kroger Food and Pharmacy (3.57 mi)15 reviews
- Lynd Fruit Farm (3.52 mi)132 reviews
- Easton Town Center (16.38 mi)284 reviews
- Indian Mound Mall (8.4 mi)12 reviews
- Tanger Outlets Columbus (22.97 mi)15 reviews