This beautiful 2-story home boasts a spacious 2,356 sq ft of living space. As you approach the home, you’ll be greeted by a charming covered front porch, perfect for relaxing on warm summer evenings.
Upon entering the home, you’ll notice the 9-foot ceilings on the first floor, adding a sense of grandeur and openness to the space. The first floor also features a study, perfect for a home office or library. The heart of the home is the kitchen, which boasts a large island, granite countertops, and a walk-in pantry. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining guests, and the island provides additional counter space for meal prep.
The turnback staircase is situated away from the foyer for added convenience and privacy. The second floor features a laundry room, making laundry day a breeze. The owner’s suite is a retreat, complete with a walk-in closet, double sink vanity, walk-in shower, and water closet. The remaining three bedrooms and hall bath provide ample space and privacy for everyone.
The 2-car garage provides plenty of storage space for vehicles and additional storage needs. This home is perfect for those who appreciate spacious living and modern amenities. With its convenient location and beautiful design, this home is sure to impress.
- Square feet: 2,155
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Garage: 2 (Front Load)
- Owner’s Suite: 2nd Floor
- Foundation: Slab
- School District: Newark City Schools
Conor’s Pass Details
This beautiful community will offer homes for every type of living! Ranch and two-story floor plans with exciting exteriors. We are proud to be part of Newark, which is picturesque small town America. This community is rooted in rural traditions and a strong work ethic. Come to the center of Ohio and feel like you’re worlds away. Just 25 miles east of Columbus, Newark is the perfect getaway to discover historic museums, arboretums, recreational trails, award winning golf courses and unique dining and lodging.
- Close to the Newark Trout Club Public Resort
- 1 Community - Conor's Pass
- 2 Structural - Ceiling - First Floor 9 Foot
- 2 Structural - Den/Office/Study
- 2 Structural - Garage - 2 Car
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Laundry - Second Floor
- 3 Exterior - Patio
- 3 Exterior - Stone Accents
- 3 Exterior - Vinyl Siding
- 4 Interior - Fireplace
- 4 Interior - Flooring - Hard Surface
- 4 Interior - Flooring - LVP
- 4 Interior - Hall Bath - Double Bowl Vanity
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Walk-In Shower
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Water Closet
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- Horns Hill Park (0.38 mi)3 reviews
- Flory Park (3.04 mi)1 reviews
- Columbia Street Park (2.8 mi)1 reviews
- Red Oak Pub and Restaurant (1.42 mi)181 reviews
- Al’s Chicken Lab (0.96 mi)5 reviews
- Bummie's on main (3.21 mi)9 reviews