This beautiful 2-story home boasts 2,246 square feet of spacious living with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a full basement. The first floor features 9′ ceilings and a formal dining room, perfect for entertaining guests. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with a large island, granite countertops, and plenty of cabinet space. The 6′ windows throughout the first floor allow for an abundance of natural light, creating a bright and welcoming atmosphere.
The second floor is where you’ll find the owner’s suite, complete with two walk-in closets and a double sink vanity in the bathroom. The walk-in shower and water closet make this space a true sanctuary. Additionally, there are three additional bedrooms and a hall bath on this level, providing plenty of room for everyone.
Convenience is key in this home, with a second floor laundry room that makes doing laundry a breeze. The full basement offers plenty of storage space or room to finish for additional living space. Lastly, the 2-car garage is a must-have for any homeowner looking for extra storage or protection for their vehicles.
This home is perfect for those looking for a spacious and comfortable home that has it all. With its abundance of natural light, ample living space, and convenient amenities, it’s a perfect place to call home.
- Square feet: 2,246
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Garage: 3 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Full Basement
- Owner’s Suite: 2nd Floor
- School District: Buckeye Valley Local Schools
Blues Creek Details:
Blues Creek Drone = Unbranded: https://vimeo.com/642928306
Buckeye Valley Schools
Blues Creek Lifestyle
Brand New Community in Ostrander, Ohio. Come experience this beautiful spot located in the Village of Ostrander in Delaware County. Country setting w/a great neighborhood feel. Enjoy the Ponds & Tree Views while appreciating that you left the hustle & congestion behind. Many find the lack of city noise & traffic refreshing and making arriving home much more enjoyable. This is not your “usual” subdivision. As you pass the unique silo at our entry and even visit the Tot Lot, you’ll know that your new neighborhood is different. Nearby is plenty of shopping and entertainment. You are 10 minutes to Marysville & 5 minutes to Delaware. Come experience First Friday in downtown Delaware and the charm of this friendly & inviting urban area.
Large home sites for Single-Family homes are available. Also, single-family homes on generous 1/3 acre home sites give you plenty of space between homes.
We offer low-maintenance Patio Homes on solid foundations without the concerns of a basement. . Are you looking for care-free living without the hassle of maintaining your yard & keeping the landscaping looking nice? D.R. Horton Homes has 21 exclusive home sites for your Patio Home in our Lifestyle Series. Six beautiful ranch designs, many offering 2nd floor bonus features available as well as screened-in and covered porches, sunrooms & more.
- Tot Lot
- 1 Community - Blues Creek
- 2 Structural - Basement - Full
- 2 Structural - Ceiling - First Floor 9 Foot
- 2 Structural - Flex Room
- 2 Structural - Garage - 3 car
- 2 Structural - Laundry - Second Floor
- 2 Strutural - Owner's Suite 2 Walk-In Closets
- 3 Exterior - Stone Accents
- 3 Exterior - Vinyl Siding
- 4 Interior - Flooring - Hard Surface
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Shower with Seat
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Water Closet
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Playground
- Glick Park & Overlook (9.04 mi)6 reviews
- Hogback Ridge Preserve (14.41 mi)11 reviews
- Amberleigh Park (9.97 mi)2 reviews
- Leb's Pizza House (0.24 mi)14 reviews
- Shanghai Chinese Restaurant (6.02 mi)41 reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings (6 mi)41 reviews