Welcome to this beautiful two-story home with an area of 1,893 square feet, located in a desirable neighborhood. As you This beautiful 2-story home boasts 2,606 sq ft of living space and features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an open concept design. The main living areas are highlighted by 9′ ceilings and the kitchen is a true showstopper with its large island and walk-in pantry. The home also includes 2 flex rooms, perfect for a home office or workout space. On the second floor, you’ll find a spacious loft and convenient 2nd floor laundry. The owner’s suite features a large walk-in closet and luxurious bath with a double sink vanity and walk-in shower. Additional bedrooms and a hall bath complete this level. The 2 car garage provides ample storage and parking. Don’t miss out on this amazing home!
- Square feet: 2,606
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Garage: 2
- Foundation: Slab
- Owner’s Suite: 2nd Floor
- School District: Teays Valley Local Schools
Welcome to our beautiful community, located just off US-23, providing direct access to Circleville and Columbus. Our community is situated in a rural setting in the South Bloomfield tax district, yet residents appreciate being just a short drive from city conveniences.
Golf enthusiasts will love Cooks Creek Golf Club, just minutes away. For those who enjoy outdoor activities, Marvin Webster Memorial Park offers a walking path as well as full-size basketball and tennis courts. For fishing and bird watching, head to the nearby Mackey Ford Wildlife Area, where you can also launch your paddle boat for a relaxing afternoon on the water.
If hiking and biking are your passions, AW Marion State Park and Scioto Grove Metro Park offer miles of trails to explore, as well as disc golf, archery, lake and water access, and even sledding in the winter.
For those who love to shop, a quick drive up State Route 23 leads to Grove City’s Stringtown Road area or London-Groveport Road, where you’ll find some of your favorite shopping destinations.
Our community features a private community pool with a restroom facility, perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun during the warmer months. Sidewalks throughout the community make it easy to take a stroll and enjoy the beauty of our well-lit, tree-lined streetscapes.
With a pond and open green space, there is plenty of room for outdoor recreation and community events. Our community is just 25 minutes from Downtown Columbus, making it a perfect place to call home for those who want to enjoy a peaceful and tranquil living environment while still being close to the city’s amenities.
Come and join our friendly community, where you can enjoy a serene rural setting, a variety of outdoor activities, and convenient access to everything the city has to offer.
Schools: Teays Valley Local Schools
- Elementary: South Bloomfield Elementary School
- Middle: Teays Valley West Middle School
- High: Teays Valley High School
- 1 Community - Bloomfield Hills
- 2 Structural - Den/Office/Study
- 2 Structural - Flex Room
- 2 Structural - Garage - 2 Car
- 2 Structural - Laundry - Second Floor
- 2 Structural - Loft Space
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - Walk-In Closet
- 3 Exterior - Front Porch - Covered
- 3 Exterior - Front Porch - Full
- 3 Exterior - Vinyl Siding
- 4 Interior - Den - French Doors
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Stainless Steel Appliances
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Walk-In Shower
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Swimming pool
- Slate Run Metro Park (9.5 mi)10 reviews
- Stages Pond State Nature Preserve (4.12 mi)1 reviews
- Mary Virginia Crites Hannan Park (7.35 mi)1 reviews
- Ashbrook Distillery and Grill (2.36 mi)36 reviews
- Cherry Street Diner (2.43 mi)10 reviews
- Station House 81 (5.28 mi)44 reviews