Welcome to this beautiful patio home, perfect for those looking for low maintenance living. This ranch style home boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a study, perfect for both work and play. As you step inside, you’ll be welcomed by 9′ ceilings and an open concept design, making the home feel spacious and airy.
The kitchen is a dream come true, featuring a large island with granite countertops, beautiful cabinetry, and a walk-in pantry. The mudroom provides a convenient space to store your outdoor gear and the laundry room makes it easy to keep up with chores.
The owner’s suite is a luxurious retreat, featuring a spa-like bath with separate vanities, walk-in shower, water closet, and a walk-in closet. The additional bedrooms share a hall bath, making it easy for everyone to get ready in the morning.
The 2 car garage provides ample space for your vehicles, and the covered patio is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful weather. This patio home offers low maintenance living, freeing up your time for all the things you love to do. Come see this beauty for yourself and fall in love with all it has to offer!
- Square feet: 1,958
- Stories: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Garage: 2 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Slab
- Owner’s Suite: 1st Floor
- School District: South Western City Schools
Tree Tops at Trailview Run:
Beautiful new community in Grove City, just 20 minutes from downtown Columbus. Feel like you escaped the hustle & bustle in this rural setting, all while enjoying the convenience of the heart of Grove City being right around the corner.
This location is a mixture of both traditional single-family and low-maintenance lifestyle homes, offering something for everyone.
Minutes away from popular destinations and convenient shopping. Served by the Southwestern City School district, Trail View Run is served by Buckeye Woods Elementary, Hayes Intermediate School, Jackson Middle School, and Grove City High School.
So close to everything, including nearby Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park, which features more than 7,000 acres of forest, prairies, and wetlands. The Big and Little Darby Creeks running through the park are both State and National Scenic Rivers. Take the family for a day of biking, canoeing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing, ice-skating, and more.
Patio Homes/ Low Maintenance Description:
Imagine life without the burden and responsibility of lawn and landscape maintenance. You have more time for your hobbies, family and friends. This low maintenance life can be yours. This master-planned community is conveniently located in Pataskala, near fantastic dining, shopping, golf and entertainment. Flexible floor plans offer features that fit your lifestyle perfectly. Less Work, More Fun!
- Walking – Nature Trails
- Picnic shelter
- Biking Paths
- Buckeye Woods Elementary – Public | K-4 – 1.5 miles
- Hayes Intermediate School – Public | 5-6 – 3 miles
- Jackson Middle School – Public | 7-8 – 1.1 miles
- Grove City High School – Public | 9-12 2.3 miles
- 1 community - Treetops at Trail View Run
- 2 Structural - 1 story
- 2 Structural - Den/Office/Study
- 2 Structural - Garage - 2 Car
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Laundry - First Floor
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - 1st Floor
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - Walk-In Closet
- 3 Exterior - Back Porch/Veranda/Patio - Covered
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Shower with Seat
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Water Closet
- 6 Amenities - Community Park
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Low Maintenance
- 6 Amenities - Walking Trails
- Westgrove Park (2.55 mi)1 reviews
- Gantz Park (1.17 mi)7 reviews
- Scioto Grove Metro Park (2.59 mi)34 reviews
- Blu-Willy’s (1.57 mi)51 reviews
- Grove City Brewing Company (1.5 mi)179 reviews
- The Naughty Lobstah (0 mi)49 reviews
- Kroger Food and Pharmacy (0.28 mi)11 reviews
- Kroger (2.92 mi)21 reviews
- Giant Eagle (0.32 mi)23 reviews
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (1.29 mi)12 reviews
- Grove City Cancer Thrift Shop (0.13 mi)6 reviews
- Greater Columbus Antique Mall (5.43 mi)37 reviews