This home sits on a tree-lined lot next to reserve a area with amazing pond view from the front porch. Additional 3 beds plus loft on the 2nd floor! Features an open concept and soaring 9-foot ceilings. Fireplace in the great room is a stunning focal point and the perfect place to gather. The eat in kitchen has a large island, white cabinets, granite countertops and low maintenance hard surface flooring. Gorgeous primary bedroom with private bath, Cosentino vanity top, walk in shower plus huge walk in closet. Other stand out features include full basement (plumbed for bath) and upgraded hard surface flooring on the 1st floor and a patio.
- Square feet: 2,389
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Garage: 2 (Front Load)
- Foundation: Full Basement
- Owner’s Suite: 2nd Floor
- School District: South Western City Schools
Trail View Run:
Beautiful new community in Grove City, just 20 minutes from downtown Columbus. Feel like you escaped the hustle & bustle in this rural setting, all while enjoying the convenience of the heart of Grove City being right around the corner.
This location is a mixture of both traditional single-family and low-maintenance lifestyle homes, offering something for everyone.
Minutes away from popular destinations and convenient shopping. Served by the Southwestern City School district, Trail View Run is served by Buckeye Woods Elementary, Hayes Intermediate School, Jackson Middle School, and Grove City High School.
So close to everything, including nearby Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park, which features more than 7,000 acres of forest, prairies, and wetlands. The Big and Little Darby Creeks running through the park are both State and National Scenic Rivers. Take the family for a day of biking, canoeing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, hiking, fishing, ice-skating, and more.
- Walking – Nature Trails
- Bike Paths
- Picnic Shelter (coming soon)
- 1 community - Trail View Run
- 2 Structural - Basement - Full
- 2 Structural - Ceiling - First Floor 9 Foot
- 2 Structural - Loft Space
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - 1st Floor
- 3 Exterior - Patio
- 4 Interior - Fireplace
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Granite Countertops
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- Henceroth Park (1.14 mi)1 reviews
- Scioto Grove Metro Park (1.36 mi)36 reviews
- Fryer Park (3.24 mi)7 reviews
- 3 Brothers Diner (4.09 mi)402 reviews
- Blu-Willy’s (3.95 mi)63 reviews
- The Naughty Lobstah (2.3 mi)53 reviews