This stunning 2-story custom home boasts a spacious 4,161 sq. ft. of living space and 5 bedrooms, 4 and a half bathrooms. As you walk up to the front door, you will be greeted by a covered front porch, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the outdoor views.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed by 11’ high ceilings and 8’ doors, providing a feeling of grandeur. The great room features a beamed ceiling and a beautiful fireplace, perfect for cozy nights in. Large windows throughout the home provide an abundance of natural light and breathtaking views.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream, with a tray ceiling, large pantry, oversized island, and plenty of counter space. The dining area is connected to the kitchen and has a sliding glass door that leads to a covered veranda, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining.
The owner’s suite is a luxurious retreat with double doors, an oversized shower, double bowl vanity, water closet, and a free-standing soaker tub. The suite also has a massive wardrobe, perfect for organizing all of your clothes and accessories. The second floor also includes a laundry room with cabinets and sink, making chores a breeze.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom and bed 4 has a private bath, providing plenty of privacy and comfort for all. All of the second floor bedrooms have walk-in closets, making storage a breeze.
The library on the first floor is a perfect spot for quiet reading or working, with glass french doors that provide privacy and natural light. The mudroom features a bench and closet, providing ample storage for coats, shoes, and bags.
The home also includes a 3-car garage, providing plenty of space for vehicles and storage. This magnificent home is perfect for those who value space, luxury, and comfort. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this house your dream home.
- Square feet: 4,161
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Garage: 3
- Foundation: Full Basement
- Owner’s Suite: 2nd Floor
- School District: Dublin City Schools
EVERSOLE RUN AT JEROME VILLAGE
This secluded section of Jerome Village features beautiful properties with ravines, hundreds of mature trees and wide winding streets.
- Bike Paths
- Commercial Center (Planned)
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- 1 Community - Jerome Village Eversole Run
- 2 Structural - Basement - Egress Window
- 2 Structural - Basement - Full
- 2 Structural - Den/Office/Study
- 2 Structural - Dining Room - Tray Ceiling
- 2 Structural - Garage - 3 car
- 2 Structural - Guest Suite - First Floor
- 2 Structural - Kitchen - Walk-in Pantry
- 2 Structural - Kitchen Tray Ceiling
- 2 Structural - Laundry - Second Floor
- 2 Structural - Mud Room
- 2 Structural - Owner's Bedroom Tray Ceiling
- 2 Structural - Owner's Suite - Walk-In Closet
- 2 Structural - Secondary Bedroom - Walk-In Closets
- 2 Structural - Shared Bath
- 3 Exterior - Back Porch/Veranda/Patio - Covered
- 3 Exterior - Brick
- 3 Exterior - Cement Fiber Board
- 3 Exterior - Front Porch - Covered
- 3 Exterior - Front Porch - Full
- 4 Interior - Den - Glass French Doors
- 4 Interior - Fireplace
- 4 Interior - Great Room - Beam Ceiling
- 4 Interior - Kitchen - Island
- 4 Interior - Laundry Room - Cabinets
- 4 Interior - Laundry Room - Utility Sink
- 4 Interior - Mud Room Bench
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Double Sink Vanity
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Freestanding Tub
- 4 Interior - Owner's Bath - Oversize Shower
- 6 Amenities - Clubhouse
- 6 Amenities - Commercial Center
- 6 Amenities - Fitness Facility
- 6 Amenities - HOA
- 6 Amenities - Swimming pool
- 6 Amenities - Walking Trails
- Glacier Ridge Metro Park (1.44 mi)36 reviews
- Glacier Ridge Metro Park (1.13 mi)5 reviews
- Belvedere Ponds (3.2 mi)1 reviews
- Kitchen Social (6.65 mi)246 reviews
- The Red Hen Cafe & Bakery (6.14 mi)22 reviews
- The Grainery (5.94 mi)65 reviews